CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Food Star and update


Dear Readers (haha yeah right),

Since I last posted, I have hit a speed bump in my quest to become a food network star. The letter I sent with my show idea got returned unopened with a note that said basically the food network does not except show ideas (even if they kick ass, like mine). So as I thought about what is to happen next, it dawned upon me that I should send it to a food network star who would actually read my letter. Now the plan of attack is I shall edit my letter to be sent to Alton Brown who shall hopefully see the awesomeness and potential in my letter. On the other hand the next season of "The Next Food Network Star" has premiered and the first one to be eliminated has done so.
Ride on, Eat well, and surround yourselves with Good Family and Great Friends,
From Talon

0 comments: