CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Night Town






Ok it has been awhile since my last post so I figure that I should post one. Recently I had the experience to work at the Night Town restaurant in Cleveland OH. The head chef Chris Stephens allowed me to stay at his house for a week, while each day I would accompany him to where he works. even though each day seemed to be longer than the last I stuck with it. (pictures of food: at top, flat pasta with veal meat balls, middle: lobster mac, like the best thing I have ever eaten, bottom: veal meatloaf with mash potatoes and green beans. all dishes served best with a glass of Kool-aid.)

Thats all for now,
From Talon








P.S. If any one actually reads this blog, please comment on any of the posts, just so I know that I am talking to people and that people read this blog.

0 comments: